- I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to products on this site where I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make.
- The goal with CreditScoreOnline.co.uk is to help arm you with knowledge around your Credit Score and ensure all aspects of the subject are covered. Do please understand this is being done as a for-profit business, much of which, goes to the running and maintenance costs of this website.
- Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services, whether they are or not, are affiliate links and that I will receive compensation from them. Having said that there are literally millions upon millions of good products and services available on the web that are for sale and use affiliate links.
- Also, bear in mind that the price you see is generally not any more expensive than going direct to that provider. The provider normally supplies a small percentage cut of their earning to us in the form of commission for us helping introduce the shopper(you) to them.
- Only those products or services are being promoted that I have investigated and feel would be of value to you and this niche.
- Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on this site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
- If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to make contact by using the Contact Us page on this site.
How do I know if I have visited an affiliate site?
Affiliate networks give their affiliates special links which the affiliate uses to refer visitors from their site to the merchants website.
Looking for these URLs as you hover over banners, buttons or text links can help you identify whether you will be taken directly to the merchants site or via an affiliate link if you were to click on the.
Example network links
The following are examples of the most common affiliate networks.
Affiliate Future – https://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?affiliateID=XXXX
Affiliate Window – https://www.awin1.com/awclick.php?&id=XXXX
MoreNiche – https://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=XXXXXX&s=XXX
Please note we are not in control of how the link is made up. Potentially the affiliate networks could change the structure of the link but generally it should be similar to above.
How does visiting an affiliate site affect me?
Due to the nature of affiliate marketing you will be directed to the merchants own website when you click on the affiliate link. This means that you will end up on exactly the same website and see the same result regardless of whether you visit the merchant’s website directly yourself or reach it via an affiliate link.
You will pay the same purchase price for goods and services so passing through an affiliate site will have no direct impact on your purchase at all.